Import AUSkey users
The ‘Import AUSkey users’ function allows you to create authorisations based on existing AUSkey details and import multiple AUSkey users at a time.
You need to be the principal authority or authorisation administrator to import AUSkey users.
You can only import:
- active Administrator AUSkeys
- active Standard AUSkeys
- one AUSkey per person for an ABN (some users may have multiple AUSkeys for an ABN).
You cannot import expired and Device AUSkeys.
Before you start
To ensure the correct information is imported, check your AUSkey details are up to date in AUSkey Manager, including:
- full legal name and business email address
- removing AUSkeys that your business no longer uses.
- AUSkey Manager to update AUSkey details for your business.
How to import AUSkey users
- Select Manage authorisations.
- Select the business you want to import AUSkey users for.
- Click Import AUSkey users.
You will then complete the following labels:
- Select AUSkeys – use the selection criteria to search for the AUSkeys you want to import. Only 100 AUSkeys can be imported at a time. If you would like to save or print a copy of the list, click Export.
- Update details – if required, you can update the details for Standard AUSkey users. You can only use RAM to update an Administrator AUSkey users' business email address. If an Administrator AUSkey user’s name does not match the full legal name they used to set up their digital identity, you will need to create a new authorisation.
- Agency access – select the level of access for each government agency (Full, Custom, None). By default, Administrator AUSkey users become an authorisation administrator and Standard AUSkey users become an authorised user.
- Summary – review details and accept the Declaration. Once submitted, an authorisation request will be sent via email to each user.
- Confirmation – A summary of successful and/or failed authorisation requests will be displayed. Authorisations will remain as ‘pending’ until they are accepted by the user.
- Authorised users for information about receiving authorisation codes.