Tax professionals

Before you start

You will need a digital identity such as myGovID to log in to RAM.

Your digital identity and RAM allows you to access the registered agent numbers you have been issued for branches under the main registration using the ABN of the practice. If you are associated with two or more entities that are registered individually, such as a company and a sole trader, you will need to link to each entity.

You need to be registered with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) to use any online services with RAM as a tax or BAS agent. 

See also: