To get started, the principal authority of the business will need to set up their myGovID and link the business in RAM. Once the business is linked, they can set up authorisations for others to work on behalf of the business.
Setting up is different depending on your role:
- Principal authority (a business owner or listed associate)
- Authorised users and administrators (someone who acts on behalf of a business)
- Business software user or provider
Before you start
You will need a digital identity, such as myGovID.
To use RAM, you will need to be using one of the following compatible browsers:
- Internet Explorer version 9.0+
- Google Chrome version 39+
- Mozilla Firefox version 30+
- Safari version 5+